Tucson, Sarizona

I am so great! I am so great! Everybody loves me! I am so great!

31 May 2006

Chick and Duck Pictures...Finally...

Well, I finally got the pictures of the duck and the chick in the mail. A lot of them are blurry because it was a crappy disposable camera. Also, the duck is black and a lot of the background is black, so...but whatever. I'm not including any pictures with me in them as I look gross. Enjoy!






They were so cute. I miss them. I'm really sad about Erin leaving tomorrow, too. I'm going to miss her as well.

Oh, I broke my phone into 4 separate pieces just now by accident. Oops. Well, really the wall broke it. Guess I'm going to be incommunicado for tonight seeing as I just had my house phone disconnected a couple days ago. It gives me something to do tomorrow I guess...go to the Alltel store. I had some bitching to do to them anyways. Not to worry about the phone. I have the $5/mo. insurance on it. At least that'll pay off finally...

4 Comments:

At 1:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry to break your little heart but the chicken and the duck (a.k.a Chuck) have been dead for quite some time. After leaving the grage, they ventured to the farm, where they lasted one night. Some little critture sure was hungry, for they were gone the next morning! Better luck next time!

 
At 9:28 PM, Blogger Sarizona said...

Well, I already knew that, but thanks for so callously reminding me. That was helpful, and you should feel really good about yourself for being so helpful. Also, neither the Chick nor the Duck was ever named Chuck.

 
At 1:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's obvious you don't get the Chuck joke. And yeah after you left that's what we started calling them. So there fore, they were named Chuck. :) Did you actually think that we were gonna keep them alive? Who honestly keeps a chicken and a duck in their laundry room. As a matter of fact, I feel terrific about myself for being so thoughtful as to inform you about the pets you left for me to take care of. You yourself, should feel extremely responsible for leaving your pets behind and putting them in my care. How thoughtful.

 
At 2:47 PM, Blogger Sarizona said...

Clarifications:

1. Chick + Duck = Chuck is not funny.
2. Grage is not a word, nor is critture.
3. I did not purchase those animals, nor did I leave them for you.
4. The people who kept chick(s) and duck(s) in laundry rooms were the residents of that domicile.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home