Tucson, Sarizona

I am so great! I am so great! Everybody loves me! I am so great!

28 September 2005

Quick Update...

I am sooooo tired, so here's just a quick recap of the past few days of my life...

Saturday I cleaned up my apt a bit. I feel a lot better about myself when I'm in a more organized environment. It's just getting things into a clean/organized state that I have a problem with. But I invited Erin (and Az, naturally) over, and so that became my motivation. We played games, including dominoes and Clue FX. Then she had to get him home and put him to bed because he's tired and he has a lot of studying to do...then why'd he come? Whatever...

Sunday I went to the reptile show and saw cute little baby snakies. They were awesome, and I am set on getting a snake someday. I feel it will be the perfect pet due to the fact that I am not allergic to snakes and also that they are so cool. They are cool because of their lack of feet and because they stick their cute little snakey tongues out all the time. Here's a cute picture of a baby snake from the internet as I failed to remember to take my camera to the reptile show. Oops...


http://ncgeckos.com/baby_corn_snakes.htm, that's where that's from.

Then yesterday sucked, as does every Monday. Not as a function of it being Monday! Just because I have long days. Today sucked too, by the way. Now tomorrow morning (which is usually my morning to sleep in), I have to get up and go to school at 8 a.m. because I'm going to measure sound levels in the NICU. Just another thing I was volunteered for in my "free" time and can't say no to because then everyone will go back to hating me again. Argh...And I can't even go home and go back to bed because then I have to go to the VA and fill out some forms. I talked to someone in HR there today, and I think it's going to be very difficult to squeeze in time to go through orientation over there. They do it at the beginning of the week over there, which to me means: Monday and Tuesday...arrrrrrrgh...I can't even think right now anymore. Goodnight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home