Tucson, Sarizona

I am so great! I am so great! Everybody loves me! I am so great!

29 September 2005

One of my fish is missing...

Yeah, that's right. Just totally missing. It's one of the little neons. He's no where in the tank. The tank has a cover, so he couldn't have jumped out. He's not in the filter. Or the pineapple house. He's just no where. It's like the flippin' Twilight Zone. He disappeared a couple of days ago, and I've been checking to see if he'd reappear daily. So far, he has not. All the other fish must have eaten him or something. Weird.

I watched Daddy Day Care today. It's one of those Netflix movies that arrived, and I went, "oh crap, I forgot to check my Netflix list." But it was ok I guess. Dakota Fanning's sister, Elle, was in it. She's really cute, too. Raising Helen was ok also. Both were movies that were entertaining to watch at the time, but nothing to rave about, and I will probably never watch them again.

I can't really think of anything else to say right now. Thursdays are my favourite day though!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home